Mono Lake Calendar
The 2013 Mono Lake Calendar is full of beautiful
images of Mono Lake and the Mono Basin and features an essay by Connie Millar.
From recovering streams to breathtaking sunrises and flocks of birds, this 12-month calendar captures many unique views. Each month also features inset photos of local flora and fauna. Can't get to Mono Lake as often as you would like? This is a great way to catch a glimpse of the Mono Basin through the months and seasons of the year right in your home or office! Makes a great gift too. Printed in the USA on recycled paper. 13" x 9.5". Call (760) 647-6595 to order.
SUBMITTING IMAGES FOR THE MONO LAKE CALENDAR
Each summer the Mono Lake Committee sends out its call for submissions for the Mono Lake Calendar. Professional and serious amateur photographers who have taken recent photographs of Mono Lake and the Mono Basin are welcome to submit.
If you would like to submit your images, please do the following:
- Read the guidelines.
- If your images don't meet our requirements, then we can't print them. Even if you think they look good when you print them out, we have the guidelines for a reason. Please do not send images that won't qualify.
- Fill out the submission form and gather your images.
- Only fully-completed submissions will be accepted. We need a signed contract and image details for each submission—sending us a link to a website does not qualify, and incomplete forms will be rejected.
- Send us your submission by the deadline: October 31, 2012.
- Please follow the guidelines and be sure to get your images in on time. Submissions received after the deadline cannot be considered.
Since 1986, the magnificent geological and ecological wonders of Mono Lake have been celebrated in the Mono Lake Calendar, published by the Mono Lake Committee. Sales of the calendar help to fund the Committee's work to protect and restore both the lake and the Mono Basin.
The Mono Lake Calendar has been widely acclaimed for its artistic merit, due in large measure to the talent of the photographers whose work is represented. Each year, the calendar has been published according to exacting standards of artistic, photographic, and manufacturing excellence.
Please contact Communications Director Arya Degenhardt at (760) 647-6595 with questions or for more information.