Contact the Mono Lake Committee
The Mono Lake Committee operates its offices out of the Mono Lake Committee Information Center & Bookstore. Your questions can be answered best by this Information Center in Lee Vining, California, which is open seven days a week.
MONO LAKE COMMITTEE INFORMATION CENTER & BOOKSTORE IN LEE VINING
37° 57.382' N, 119° 7.155' W
corner of Highway 395 & Third Street
P.O. Box 29
Lee Vining, CA 93541
Phone: (760) 647-6595
Fax: (760) 647-6377
Voice Mail: (760) 647-6386 (see extensions at right)
Lee Vining Chamber of Commerce: (760) 647-6629
Hours: open 9:00am to 5:00pm every day
ON THE WEB
To email individual staff members click on the name at right or email firstname at monolake dot org.
We filter the large amount of spam we receive (thousands per day) before it reaches us. While we make every reasonable effort to catch valid messages incorrectly marked as spam, we can't guarantee that we will see all valid messages. If you feel that you have not received a reply to a message in a reasonable amount of time, please resend it or give us a call.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Our Board of Directors is a diverse group of concerned Californians dedicated to providing overall direction and strategic support for implementing the Committee's mission. To contact our Board of Directors, e-mail mlcbo...@monolake.org.
If you have questions about your membership please visit our Member Center.
• The Mono Lake Committee is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
• The Mono Lake Committee's federal tax ID number is 77-0051124.
JOBS AND VOLUNTEERING
If you would like to see our list of jobs, click here. If you are interested in the volunteer program click here.
MONO LAKE QUESTIONS
We're happy to talk to you in person, but if you have a question about Mono Lake or the Committee, check the "search" and "site map" functions at the bottom of this page before emailing us. Also please see our Frequently Asked Questions page. The information you want may be right here.
WHO DO I TALK TO ABOUT ... ?
• amount of mail I get - Ellen
• Andrea Lawrence Award Dinner - Elin
• aqueduct operations - Greg
• bills/invoices/payments - Donnette
• Bird Chautauqua - Bartshe or Lisa
• birds/birding tours - Bartshe
• Calendar submissions - Arya
• canoe tours - Julia
• donating your photos to the Mono Lake Committee - Elin
• educational tours - Bartshe
• Field Seminars - Elin
• getting a particular book into our store - Jessica
• Guardians of the Lake - Ellen
• job opportunities - Rosanne
• membership - Ellen
• Mono Lake Committe scholarship - Arya
• Mono Lake Newsletter - Arya
• policy questions - Lisa
• staying at the Mono Basin Field Station - Bartshe
• making a donation - Ellen or Geoff
• Outdoor Experiences program - Santiago, Herley Jim, or Elina
• products we carry in our store - Terry
• placing an order for merchandise - Terry
• store hours - Terry
• streamflow statistics - Greg
• Tigoa Pass Run - Rosanne
• using the research library - Greg
• using Mono Lake Committee photos - Elin
• volunteering - Rosanne
• web access problems - Greg
• webcams - Greg