Tonight! Wild & Scenic Film Festival, Los AngelesMarch 5th, 2015 by Arya, Communications Director
Tickets are selling like hotcakes for tonight’s Wild & Scenic Film Festival, Los Angeles. Can you join us? We hope so!
- What: Wild & Scenic Film Festival, Los Angeles—six new outdoor and adventure films plus a live Mighty Wurlitzer show.
- Where: Old Town Music Hall, El Segundo, 140 Richardson Street, El Segundo. Free parking in the big lot next to the theater.
- When: Tonight, Thursday, March 5, 7–10pm, one night only.
- How much: $12 in advance, $15 at the door, $10 for students.
- Why: films, friends, fun!
Keeping the people of Los Angeles connected to Mono Lake is critical to a healthy future for the Mono Basin. By hosting the Wild & Scenic Film Festival in Los Angeles we hope to inspire increased awareness about Mono Lake in the people directly connected to the lake via your drinking water. The event is a membership drive for the Mono Lake Committee and a fundraiser for the Committee’s Outdoor Education Center programs that bring underserved youth to Mono Lake for life-changing outdoor experiences and watershed education. Thank you!
Special thanks to our local sponsors: Chevron, the Los Angeles Department of Water & Power, and Environment Now. And to the national festival sponsors: Clif Bar, Patagonia, Klean Kanteen, EarthJustice, Orion Magazine, Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., and Barefoot Wine & Bubbly.