Questions? Call (760) 647-6595 and ask for Elin, Nora, or Andrew. You can also email us if that's easier.
- How to sign up for a Field Seminar
- To sign up online, look for a blue "register" button or a "sign up" link near each seminar starting on February 1st. You can also register by phone; please call the Mono Lake Committee at (760) 647-6595 and ask for the seminar desk.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We cannot accept personal checks or registration by mail or email.
- Participant limits
- Seminars are limited to 15 participants except where noted. If a seminar receives less than six participants (with some exceptions) the seminar will be canceled two weeks in advance, and full refunds will be issued.
- Cancellation policy
- If you cancel three weeks prior to the seminar start date, we will refund your payment (less a $15 processing fee). No refunds can be issued for any reason if cancellation is within three weeks of field seminar date, but tuition can be applied to another seminar within one calendar year of your cancellation date. If you cancel within one week of the seminar start date, no credits can be issued for any reason.
- Liability waivers
- All participants must sign a liability release form. All seminars operate under permits from the Inyo National Forest and California State Park system.
- Member advantages
- Field Seminars are open to everyone, but Mono Lake Committee members get discounts and priority registration. If you are not a current member of the Mono Lake Committee, you may receive the discount by joining when you register.
All seminars operate under permits from the Inyo National Forest and California State Park system.