Contact the Mono Lake Committee
The Mono Lake Committee operates its offices out of the Mono Lake Committee Information Center & Bookstore. Your questions can be answered best by this Information Center in Lee Vining, California, which is open seven days a week.
Due to COVID-19, the Mono Lake Committee Information
Center & Bookstore is closed and all public programs are
canceled at least through April. The office is also closed
and staff are working from home.
See this Mono-logue post for how to contact us.
MONO LAKE COMMITTEE INFORMATION CENTER & BOOKSTORE IN LEE VINING
37° 57.382' N, 119° 7.155' W
51365 Highway 395 & Third Street
PO Box 29
Lee Vining, CA 93541
Phone: (760) 647-6595
Fax: (760) 647-6377
Voicemail: (760) 647-6386 (see extensions at right)
Lee Vining Chamber of Commerce: (760) 647-6629
ON THE WEB
To email individual staff members click on the name at right or email firstname at monolake dot org.
We filter the large amount of spam we receive (thousands per day) before it reaches us. While we make every reasonable effort to catch valid messages incorrectly marked as spam, we can't guarantee that we will see all valid messages. If you feel that you have not received a reply to a message in a reasonable amount of time, please resend it or give us a call.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Our Board of Directors is a diverse group of concerned Californians dedicated to providing overall direction and strategic support for implementing the Committee's mission. To contact our Board of Directors, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about your membership please visit our Member Center.
• The Mono Lake Committee is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
• The Mono Lake Committee's federal tax ID number is 77-0051124.
ANNUAL REPORTS, 990 FORMS, AUDITED FINANCIALS
JOBS AND VOLUNTEERING
If you would like to see our list of jobs, click here. If you are interested in the volunteer program click here.
MONO LAKE QUESTIONS
We're happy to talk to you in person, but if you have a question about Mono Lake or the Committee, check the "search" and "site map" functions at the bottom of this page before emailing us. Also please see our Frequently Asked Questions page. The information you want may be right here.
WHO DO I TALK TO ABOUT ... ?
• amount of mail I get - Ellen
• Andrea Lawrence Award Dinner - Lily
• aqueduct operations - Greg
• bequests or estate plans - Anna or Ellen
• bills/invoices/payments - Donnette
• Bird Chautauqua - Nora or Andrew
• birds/birding tours - Nora
• Calendar submissions - Arya
• canoe tours - Rose
• custom guided trips - Nora
• donating your photos to the Mono Lake Committee - Elin
• educational tours - Rose
• Field Seminars - Elin, Nora, or Andrew
• getting a particular book into our store - Lily
• Guardians of the Lake - Ellen
• guided trips - Nora
• job opportunities - Rose
• membership - Ellen
• Mono Lake Committe scholarship - Ellen
• Mono Lake Newsletter - Arya or Elin
• policy questions - Bartshe
• staying at the Mono Basin Field Station - Rose
• making a donation - Anna or Ellen
• Outdoor Experiences program - Rose, Santiago, or Herley Jim
• products we carry in our store - Lily
• placing an order for merchandise - Lily
• school group tours - Rose
• store hours - Lily
• streamflow statistics - Greg or Robbie
• Tioga Pass Run - Claire
• Trail Chic fashion show fundraiser - Arya
• using the research library - Greg or Ellen
• using Mono Lake Committee photos - Elin
• visiting school groups - Rose
• volunteering - Claire
• web access problems - Greg
• webcams - Robbie
• Wild & Scenic Film Festival - Andrew or Arya