The Mono Lake Committee is once again bringing the Wild & Scenic Film Festival to Los Angeles in March and tickets are on sale now.
This year’s festival will feature engaging environmental and adventure films with a focus on water issues. Seating is limited, so be sure to buy your tickets soon.
- When: March 5, 2015, 7:00pm–10:00pm. Be there at 7:00pm to catch the live mighty Wurlitzer organ show!
- Where: The Old Town Music Hall at 140 Richmond Street, El Segundo, CA 90245. Free (and plentifuly) parking is just next door to the theater off of Richmond Street.
- Tickets: Festival Ticket: $12 in advance, $15 at the door. Student tickets are $10.
- Benefitting: the Mono Lake Committee’s Outdoor Education Program that brings Los Angeles youth to Mono Lake for life-changing experiences exploring their watershed.
- Sponsors: Chevron El Segundo Oil Refinery, Environment Now, The Old Town Music Hall, Patagonia, Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., Clif Bar, Mother Jones, Klean Kanteen, Orion Magazine, Barefoot Wine & Bubbly, and EarthJustice.
Be sure to check out our event website and follow Wild & Scenic LA on Facebook and Twitter for more information on the festival and the unique films we will be offering this year. We look forward to seeing you in Los Angeles on March 5!